That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Friday, September 30, 2005

perspective















The above picture is my new kitty Carmella guarding my wool for me and the other picture is some wool that I have spun on my new wheel. I love my wheel. It takes me to a different place and time.

Blogging is the last thing on my mind right now. Computers, crochet and knit communities, business, and all things creative are not important anymore. I won't be around much. I may pop in every once and a while and talk but dont expect it.

I have enjoyed the time that I have had with my "so called career" but am giving it up for my family. Epilepsy is a hard thing to deal with. It is all I think of now.

Do you live in South Africa? Is your child in the 10th grade? Then you just might see my plastic bag purse http://www.marloscrochetcorner.com/Plastic%20Bag%20tote.html in their science book. A picture of the cover can be seen here http://www.shuter.co.za/view_product.php?product=796017328 Cool huh?

The crochet community is amazing and I have met so many wonderful people. But I have also seen a different side and I dont know if I want to be a part of it.

Until next time.........

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

It will all still be here...so take the time that you need with your family. I hope you are able to get support in your area to help you with your husband's epilepsy. I don't know much about it, but know there are resources out there to help people adjust to chronic diseases.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kellycat said...

I hope that all is well with you, and your family. Your entire family will be in my thoughts. I hope that your husband is doing much better with medication. I will be praying.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home