That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Friday, September 09, 2005

pattern tester needed

I need a pattern tester for a new felted bag pattern that I have designed. I also need the pattern tester to be right handed. This is the first time that being left handed has thrown me for a loop in one of my designs. I think that I am overthinking this design but just want to make sure. You will need a K hook and about 8 ounces of worsted weight 100% wool. This bag also requires two plastic or wooden handles.

If you can work on the pattern immediately and have it done by next friday please let me know. Thanks a million!!!


send me an email at marlo at marloscrochetcorner.com

until next time.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home