That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

That girl crochet is back!


I am back with a new blog address and new blog name. That Girl Crochet http://thatgirlcrochet.blogspot.com/ Please update your links to me. I had major trouble with my other blog and I packed my bags and moved. I have oodles of pictures to share and lots to talk about. I will catch up today and tomorrow.

Let me know that you have found me and drop me a note in the comments section.

I will be having an "open house" for my blog and will be giving away a prize. More on that soon!!!


until next time.......

5 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

*hugs* I found you!
(see you thought you could hide from me lol)

Like the new digs, I know what those blog troubles can be like. I have switched a couple times meself.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey Marlo,

Whew, I thought you had split! :) I like this new and improved blog. I'm glad you're back.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Mimi mittens said...

Glad your back.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

found you !!
Your kitty is so fluffy pretty.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Breeze530 said...

Hi Marlo,
I love your new blog! Mostly, though, I wanted to ditto your comments about New Orleans. It's my favorite city in the world & I almost moved there a few yrs ago. Only changed my mind because I didn't think I could endure the humid summers. The people there have always been wonderful to me. They have that old-fashioned graciousness & hospitality that you just don't find anymore, especially not in Calif. where I live. I'm so angry with Bush, the mayor (who high-tailed it to Baton Rouge) & all the others who sat on their hands while people were dying left & right. I made my contribution to the Red Cross today & I hope everyone does. I live on Social Security Disability myself, but we've all got a little something we can give if we dig deep enough. Also, our prayers are urgently needed for alll these people who unfortunately just didn't have the money to get out in time.
Good luck with the blog!
Bev in sunny Santa Cruz, CA

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home