That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Monday, December 19, 2005

gotta talk

2005 Radio Music Awards - My thoughts.....


Ricky Martin you can grind your hips and dance with the sexy girl all you want but we all know what you are about....

Keith Urban you are my favorite Aussie so why must you go and date Nicole Kidman?? I dont have anything againt Nicole other then the fact that she was married to Tom Cruise and we all know how he turned out.... poor Katie and that unborn child.

Pussy cat Dolls, I didn't fall for you when you were the Spice Girls and I am not hip to your tune now. Give it us sisters.

Host Jamie (funny girl from My name is Earl) if you smoke STOP, your young and your voice is not.....

Rascal Flatts, I love you...

Goo Goo dolls lead singer, I love your hair... very David Cassidy back in the 70's



until next time......

posibly a fiber update next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heard fires were in your area and wanted to make sure you were ok.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home