That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

request


Sister (tiki) asked me to change my blog to something happier. I will try. A little lesson in plumbing is sure to perk up the mood right?? This is my water heater. The IDIOTS who did the plumbing for my house added the shut off valve but decided not to hook it up. Soooooo when the water heater decided to shoot hot water out the over flow valve on the side of my house I could not shut off the water heater. So before this happens to you, check the valve and make sure it works.


















until next time.........

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Yikes!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Ummmm...we might have the same builder?!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home