That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Friday, November 04, 2005

sadness






















My poor baby Rufus had to be put to sleep tonight. His liver, gall bladder and immune system shut down. The grief is intense in our house. He was such a sweet boy. He is in Heaven now with all of my other kitties, Audrey, Buffy, Mittens, Beaker, and Checkers. I look forward to the day when I will get to see them again.

Goodbye my sweet Rufus.

1995-2005

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww Sweetie, I am so sorry.
There's never an easy way to deal with the loss of a loved one. And I know that nothing I can say will make it any better. Just know your in our thoughts and I'm sending you losts of mental hugs.

4:14 AM  
Blogger none said...

I had to put my dog to sleep this spring, she was 11 1/2. I miss her so much to this day. For the first month or more I cried every day. It is okay to cry about a loved pet. They love us unconditionally. Take Care. **HUGS**

2:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it can be to lose such a wonderful part of your life. Take Care.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home