That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

better????

I am finally getting back to slightly normal events. Coffee at Starbucks with my hubby, took down the Christmas stuff, sitting up longer than 20 minutes, finally have my crochet hook back in my hand.

I have quite a few patterns that I have not shown, I just might do that this next week. I am not working anymore and might actually have time for my hobbies now.


until next time.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Marlo, have you fallen off of the map? I can't find you any where. Just old blogs that have listings to a new blog, that someone else now has... come back and join the rest of us crafters. We do miss you.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home