That Girl Crochet

Ramblings from an avid crocheter, knitter, spinner, and major fiber junkie.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

tv debut

My TV debut will be tomorrow on DIY network. The show is called Uncommon Threads, and it airs at 9:30 central time. I am on the show with Tiffany http://www.tiffcrochets.com/ and Julie http://skamamawa.livejournal.com/ Both girls were super fun to work with and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. If you watch it let me know what you think!!

Still working on fish for the afghan and have finished a fish purse. Pictures to come soon.

until next time.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I watched the show: Wow I thought you did a great job. You didn't seem nervous at all. I loved the shawl the colors are just so very pretty. You should be proud.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You did a great job, you did seem a little nervous but you did great! And you're so cute!

3:58 AM  
Blogger L. said...

I watched the show also and thought it was very good....you were the host? If so, you did a good job and I just love the English accent! :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

ugh! i hate it that my cable doesn't carry this channel!!! if you're up for sending out copies.....:-P

8:12 PM  
Blogger marlo said...

laura, no I was not the host, just a guest on the show. The host is Allison Whitlock and she is an Aussie.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Kellycat said...

I've been tivo ing Uncommon Threads for about two weeks now! I missed it!!! :(

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home